Showing all 3 results
- Ceramides: It strengthen and repair the structural integrity of skin barrier.
- Niacinamide: It is essential nutrient that helps build proteins in the skin and protect skin against environmental damage.
- Alpha Arbutin: It helps in reducing age spots, acne marks and reduce post-blemish redness.
- Licorice: It has skin lightening properties and helps in removing skin tanning.
- Tocopherol acetate: It prevents aging of the skin induced by UV rays.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It is used for anti-aging and moisturizing.
- Zinc Gluconate: to reduce the symptoms of acne, reduce oil production and helps irritated skin.
Glutathione plays a significant role in keeping skin healthy and young. It not only acts as an astonishing skin-brightening agent but reduces wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine(NAC)
- Vitamin C(Ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E (Acetate)
- Piper Nigrum
To maintain these results over the long term, we recommend that you continue with regular maintenance doses even after achieving your desired skin tone.
- Retinol: It reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, provide skin a fresher, plump appearance.
- Peptide: It helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, decreasing inflammation in the skin and increasing skin firmness.
- Ceramide: It is essential glue that hold skin cells together. It keeps skin barrier intact and healthy.
- Cholesterol: It helps in moisture balancing and lipids for healthier looking skin.
- Alpha Arbutin: Alpha arbutin reduces age spots, acne scars, and post-blemish redness.
- Licorice: It has skin lightening properties. It lightens tanned skin.