SWOLE claims to help users achieve a skin-splitting pump and engorge their muscles with extra blood, oxygen, and nutrients, resulting in a full and vascular look.According to the product’s marketing materials, these ingredients are said to enhance muscle pump and endurance during workouts, allowing users to perform more repetitions and train for longer periods. SWOLE contains glycerin monostearate ,L-citrulline,piper nigrum,green tea extract, which are believed to increase blood flow, oxygenation, and nutrient delivery to muscles.
Each serving of SWOLE is comprised of 4 capsules and contains 1.5g of glycerin monostearate, 1g of L-citrulline, 5mg of piper nigrum, and 100mg of green tea extract. This, in turn, is said to enhance muscle pump and endurance during workouts, allowing users to crank out more reps and train longer.
- Glycerin Monostearate: improves both aerobic and anaerobic performance, aids in endurance, promotes muscular hydration, and enhance pumps.
- L-Citrulline: improves blood flow and is associated with better heart health, and improved atheletic performance.
- Piper Nigrum: increases absorption in GUT to improve overall efficacy.
- Green Tea Extract: rich in antioxidants and contain catechins that can aid in reducing inflammation and alleviating muscle soreness.
How does it help you?
- Aids in muscle engorgement.
- Hydrates muscle and provides vascularity.
- Experience bigger fuller muscle pump.
- Aids endurance to train longer.
HOW TO USE
SWOLE comes in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules you can use anytime you want.To help boost your pump and engorge muscles for that full and vascular look, take 5 capsules twice per day. On training days take one serving 1 hour before working out. For best results, take daily.